Play a part in our team’s success by managing our project strategies!
Reporting to the Production Manager, you’ll be in charge of creating the strategic direction of our projects, in collaboration with the artistic direction team and a multidisciplinary group of committed, creative, and innovative people.
Your main responsibilities:
- Lead the strategic committee;
- Ensure the overall alignment (strategic and artistic) of deliverables;
- Perform analysis of web level projects;
- Perform website audits and make recommendations;
- Carry out the positioning strategy;
- Create the media plan and the editorial line;
- Designing the tree structure and the web wireframe;
- Ensure that projects are properly estimated and planned by applying an appropriate methodology;
- Assign tasks to different team members and follow up to ensure deliverables are completed on time;
- Prepare the dashboard for the projects;
- Coordinate client needs and project specifications from design and production to implementation with team members;
- Work with the internal team for design, development, customer service, sales and marketing
WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
- Collaborative leadership;
- Strategic vision;
- Accuracy, reliability, and ability to analyse and summarize;
- Autonomy, organizational skills, and initiative;
- Creativity, enthusiasm and team spirit;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and writing skills;
- Perfect bilingualism (FR/ENG).
- Proficiency with the MS Office environment;
- Strong knowledge in UX;
- Definition of media plans;
- Web marketing strategy for projects, including website tree and wireframe;
- Good knowledge of personas;
- Experience with ERP, e-commerce and other external systems (an asset);
- Strong understanding of the technical language of the digital and marketing world (required);
- In-depth knowledge of the web development process and web platforms.
TRAINING / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a strategic management position, ideally in the real estate industry.
- Salary to be discussed based on profile and experience
- Permanent position, full time, 37.5 hours/week
- 3 weeks vacation guaranteed
- Additional holidays
- Complete group insurance plan
- Group RRSP
- Sick days
- Summer schedule: Friday p.m. off
At Graph Synergie, we:
- Are growing rapidly and welcome new employees with open arms
- Work exclusively in B2B
- Are interested in your knowledge, skills, creativity, and values rather than your extensive experience
- Believe in our people and team synergy (see what we did there?)
- Like to work hard and have fun
- Work from home
- Great work atmosphere
- Safe and friendly environment
- Training and professional development program
- Welcoming offices with free coffee and air conditioning
- Great team spirit and camaraderie- even when we're working remotely on Teams!
Does all of this sound interesting to you? If so, there’s no time like the present to apply! Please include your résumé and a note to show us your motivation and experience.
Ideally, send everything to: [email protected]