Are you passionate about marketing and digital? Are you focused on results and campaigns that deliver measurable benefits to our clients? Come participate in our team’s success by providing strategic digital direction for our real estate projects!
We are looking for a digital strategy director responsible for developing B2B digital strategies, performing web level analysis and audits, designing website tree and wireframe, deploying actions and strategic recommendations with our web marketing team members.
Your main responsibilities:
- You have a strategic vision and are able to propose concrete and sustainable solutions.
- You are curious to learn new things and you are genuinely interested in your clients’ projects.
- You have the ability to interact with clients, to put them at ease quickly and to make things easier to understand.
- You have a strong interest in real estate.
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to find solutions to problems and implement those that best meet the established objectives.
- You have a good understanding of how to audit a website.
- You like to see your team develop and you like to help them excel.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
- Collaborative leadership;
- Strategic vision;
- Accuracy, reliability, and ability to analyse and summarize;
- Autonomy, organizational skills, and initiative;
- Creativity, enthusiasm and team spirit;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and writing skills;
- Perfect bilingualism (FR/ENG).
- Proficiency with the MS Office environment;
- Strong knowledge in UX;
- Definition of media plans;
- Web marketing strategy for projects, including website tree and wireframe;
- Good knowledge of personas;
- Experience with ERP, e-commerce and other external systems (an asset);
- Strong understanding of the technical language of the digital and marketing world (required);
- In-depth knowledge of the web development process and web platforms.
TRAINING / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a strategic management position, ideally in the real estate industry.
- Your choice, from your home, from our home or a happy mix between the two.
- Salary to be discussed based on profile and experience.
- Permanent position, full time, 37.5 hours/week.
- 3 weeks vacation guaranteed.
- Additional holidays.
- Complete group insurance plan paid at 50% by the employer.
- Group RRSP with employer contribution.
- Sick days.
- Adapted schedule to leave on weekends as early as Friday noon!
At Graph Synergie, we:
- Are growing rapidly and welcome new employees with open arms
- Work exclusively in B2B
- Are interested in your knowledge, skills, creativity, and values rather than your extensive experience
- Believe in our people and team synergy (see what we did there?)
- Like to work hard and have fun
- Human and dynamic team.
- Training and development program.
- Welcoming premises with free coffee in the St-Roch district of Quebec City.
- Monthly happy hours proudly organized by the Graphers Club.
- Great team spirit and camaraderie even from a distance with Teams!
- Work from home
- Great work atmosphere
- Safe and friendly environment
- Training and professional development program
- Welcoming offices with free coffee and air conditioning
- Great team spirit and camaraderie- even when we're working remotely on Teams!
Does all of this sound interesting to you? If so, there’s no time like the present to apply! Please include your résumé and a note to show us your motivation and experience.
Ideally, send everything to: [email protected]
Don’t think this is quite the job for you? No worries! You can still share this offer and follow us on Facebook or Instagram!