Play a part in our team’s success by coordinating our marketing efforts!
Reporting to the Production Manager, you’ll work closely with a multidisciplinary team of committed, creative, and innovative people.
Your day will involve:
- Designing, developing, and producing content for all the company’s digital platforms (website, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.) and ensuring the content is updated and relevant
- Implementing and managing marketing automation tools (nurturing flow, lead scoring, landing pages, etc.)
- Supporting the sales team by providing market trends, forecasts, and new product information
- Producing monthly and quarterly performance reports on marketing initiatives such as the number of web conversions, social media visibility, and keyword positioning
- Managing and coordinating special marketing projects (e.g. website redesign)—we want to make sure you can see projects through
- Designing, producing, and updating marketing tools, like web catalogues, advertising leaflets, product sheets, descriptions, and sales pitches
- Designing, developing, and carrying out occasional promo campaigns by product type
- Performing satisfaction surveys and suggesting improvements
- Keeping up to date with the latest digital and social media best practices and technologies
- Coordinating and managing external collaborators (writers, web designers, programmers, and other experts who will help you achieve your goals)
The results of your hard work:
- Improvement in sales and sales margin by product and customer type
- Return on investment for communication and/or promotional activities
- Increase in inbound and qualified leads
WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
- Are you curious and creative by nature, and you always have ideas to share?
- Do you like having an immediate impact on the company you work for?
- Do you feel motivated when you’re juggling multiple tasks and projects at once?
- Are you excited by the prospect of being the lead marketing manager of a fast-growing technology SME, where you’re developing and implementing a multi-channel strategy?
- Do you believe a strategy is only as good as its execution?
- Do you thrive on generating leads and results?
- Are you perfectly bilingual (EN/FR)?
If you answered yes to all these questions, keep reading. You seem to have everything it takes!
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent mastery of English and French—advanced/expert level (written and spoken, in both languages)
- Knowledge of the real estate industry and its needs (an asset)
- Very good knowledge of web marketing (SEM/SEO, Google Ads, Google Analytics, remarketing, etc.) and social media (an asset)
TRAINING / EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 years experience in marketing, ideally in B2B
- Experience in web marketing and social media
- Proven experience in graphic design and familiarity with graphic design software
- Salary to be discussed based on profile and experience
- Permanent position, full time, 37.5 hours/week
- 3 weeks vacation guaranteed
- Additional holidays
- Complete group insurance plan
- Group RRSP
- Sick days
- Summer schedule: Friday p.m. off
At Graph Synergie, we:
- Are growing rapidly and welcome new employees with open arms
- Work exclusively in B2B
- Are interested in your knowledge, skills, creativity, and values rather than your extensive experience
- Believe in our people and team synergy (see what we did there?)
- Like to work hard and have fun!
- Work from home
- Great work atmosphere
- Safe and friendly environment
- Training and professional development program
- Welcoming offices with free coffee and air conditioning
- Great team spirit and camaraderie- even when we’re working remotely on Teams!
Does all of this sound interesting to you? If so, there’s no time like the present to apply! Please include your résumé and a note to show us your motivation and experience.
Ideally, send everything to: [email protected].
Don’t think this is quite the job for you? No worries! You can still share this offer and follow us on Facebook or Instagram!