Our marketing agency mainly provides B2B services for residential, commercial, and mixed real estate projects. Do you love talking about marketing, commercialization, launches, rollout plans, marketing strategies, branding, and video/3D/web/tech creations, not to mention SEO/SEM, social media, and media placements? So do we!
You’ll even get to work closely with a multidisciplinary team of committed, creative, and innovative people.
Your main daily responsibilities as “Content and social media coordinator”:
- Play a role in developing our content strategy and that of our clients
- Monitor and moderate various digital platforms (mostly Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn)
- Produce monthly editorial calendars and various reports
- Design, develop, and produce content for all the company’s digital platforms (website, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.) and ensure the content is updated and relevant
- Manage Facebook ad campaigns
- Produce monthly and quarterly performance reports on marketing initiatives, including factors like the number of web conversions, social media visibility, and keyword positioning
- Keep up to date with the latest digital and social media best practices and technologies.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
- A curious person who loves learning about the latest web trends and creating interesting posts
- An independent and creative individual
- A talented multitasker who stays motivated when juggling several tasks and projects at once
- An eagle-eyed person with a knack for words and visuals
- A driven person who thrives on generating leads and results
- A person who is perfectly bilingual (EN/FR).
- Strong writing skills and experience in marketing and social media
- Excellent mastery of English and French—advanced/expert level (written and spoken, in both languages)
- Mastery of social media management tools
- Knowledge of the real estate industry and buyers’ needs (an asset)
- Very good knowledge of social media and web marketing (SEM/SEO, Google Ads, Google Analytics, remarketing, etc.)
- Knowledge of WordPress for website content updates (an asset).
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in communications, marketing, or a related field
- At least 2 years of experience in digital marketing, ideally in a B2B setting
- Proficiency with graphic design software (an asset).
- Salary to be discussed based on profile and experience.
- Permanent position, full time, 37.5 hours / week.
- 3 weeks vacation guaranteed.
- Additional holidays.
- Complete group insurance plan.
- Group RRSP.
- Sick days.
- Summer schedule: Friday p.m. off
At Graph Synergie, we:
- Are growing rapidly and welcome new employees with open arms
- Are interested in your knowledge, skills, creativity, and values rather than your extensive experience
- Believe in our people and team synergy (see what we did there?)
- Like to work hard and have fun at the same time!
- Work from home
- Great work atmosphere
- Safe and friendly environment
- Training and professional development program
- Welcoming offices with free coffee and air conditioning
- Monthly transportation allowance
- Great team spirit and camaraderie even when we're working remotely on Teams!
Does all of this sound interesting to you? If so, there’s no time like the present to apply! Please include your résumé and a note to show us your motivation and experience.
Ideally, send everything to: [email protected].
Don’t think this is quite the job for you? No worries! You can still share this offer and follow us on Facebook and/or Instagram!