We are looking for a new Marketing Campaign Manager. The person will work closely with strategists and project managers to optimize the performance of the agency’s various client acquisition channels.
Our marketing agency mainly provides B2B services for residential, commercial, and mixed real estate projects. Do you love talking about marketing, commercialization, launches, rollout plans, marketing strategies, branding, and video/3D/web/tech creations, not to mention SEO/SEM, social media, and media placements? So do we!
- Be the main point of contact for the execution of advertising campaigns (priority management, budget optimization, etc.)
- Define business and campaign objectives
- Implement campaigns on various platforms
- Track, analyze and understand campaign results
- Recommend and optimize campaigns to maximize their performance
- Ensure that objectives are met and budgets are respected
- Create performance reports.
THE PERSON WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Is autonomous, curious, creative, passionate, self-taught and able to manage several projects at once
- Ideally bilingual, in French and English.
- Analytical skills, results-oriented thinking
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Sheets and Slides
- Master the digital media buying ecosystem: Pixel, Paid Search, Paid Social, Remarketing, GA, GTM…
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization SEO (an asset).
- At least 1 year of experience in digital campaign management
- Experience in an agency (an asset).
- Salary to be discussed based on profile and experience.
- Permanent position, full time, 37.5 hours / week.
- 3 weeks vacation guaranteed.
- Additional holidays.
- Complete group insurance plan.
- Group RRSP.
- Sick days.
- Summer schedule: Friday p.m. off
At Graph Synergie, we:
- Are growing rapidly and welcome new employees with open arms
- Are interested in your knowledge, skills, creativity, and values rather than your extensive experience
- Believe in our people and team synergy (see what we did there?)
- Like to work hard and have fun at the same time!
- Work from home
- Great work atmosphere
- Safe and friendly environment
- Training and professional development program
- Welcoming offices with free coffee and air conditioning
- Monthly transportation allowance
- Great team spirit and camaraderie even when we're working remotely on Teams!
Does all of this sound interesting to you? If so, there’s no time like the present to apply! Please include your résumé and a note to show us your motivation and experience.
Ideally, send everything to: [email protected].