Our marketing agency mainly provides B2B services for residential, commercial, and mixed real estate projects. Do you love talking about marketing, commercialization, launches, rollout plans, media placements, marketing strategies, SEO/SEM, branding, and video/3D/web/tech creations? So do we!
You’ll even get to work closely with a multidisciplinary team of committed, creative, and innovative people.
Your main daily responsibilities as “Director, Marketing Project Delivery”:
- Lead the project management and delivery process to meet the company’s growth and profitability objectives
- Plan and organize the work of the delivery team to foster collaboration, team spirit, and the efficient delivery of projects on time and on budget
- Ensure the optimal use of all resources at your disposal by distributing tasks within the delivery team, creating schedules, and establishing project priorities with project managers
- Act as the link between the strategic committee and the delivery team
- Collaborate with project managers to ensure sound management of customer relations (post-mortems, customer satisfaction surveys, etc.)
- Establish and maintain a continuous improvement plan.
Financial and administrative management
- Demonstrate excellent control of short-, medium-, and long-term operational results in relation to the delivery team’s objectives
- Proactively monitor and analyze all dashboards and indicators and recommend appropriate action plans
- Work with the planning and finance department heads to perform weekly financial monitoring.
Human resources management
- Show inspirational leadership: motivate and direct the delivery team
- Ensure that the team embodies the company values
- Develop the teams’ talent
- Ensure the enforcement of HR processes, policies, and procedures (timesheets, holidays, sick days, etc.).
The results of your hard work:
- Improvement of the company’s sales and gross margin
- Improvement of the company’s productivity and profitability.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
- A collaborative and inspiring leader who knows how to mobilize their team to achieve the desired results
- A skilled communicator who can synthesize and clarify information and make teamwork happen
- A person who’s motivated and willing to get things done when juggling multiple tasks and projects at once
- A team player who believes a strategy is only as good as its execution!
- Mastery of Microsoft Office and management tools
- Excellent mastery of English and French—advanced/expert level (written and spoken, in both languages)
- Knowledge of marketing agencies and the real estate industry and its needs (an asset).
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in communications, marketing, or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in team management and project management/delivery, ideally in a B2B setting.
- Salary to be discussed based on profile and experience.
- Permanent position, full time, 37.5 hours / week.
- 3 weeks vacation guaranteed.
- Additional holidays.
- Complete group insurance plan.
- Group RRSP.
- Sick days.
- Summer schedule: Friday p.m. off
At Graph Synergie, we:
- Are growing rapidly and welcome new employees with open arms
- Are interested in your knowledge, skills, creativity, and values rather than your extensive experience
- Believe in our people and team synergy (see what we did there?)
- Like to work hard and have fun at the same time!
- Work from home
- Great work atmosphere
- Safe and friendly environment
- Training and professional development program
- Welcoming offices with free coffee and air conditioning
- Monthly transportation allowance
- Great team spirit and camaraderie even when we're working remotely on Teams!
Does all of this sound interesting to you? If so, there’s no time like the present to apply! Please include your résumé and a note to show us your motivation and experience.
Ideally, send everything to: [email protected].
Don’t think this is quite the job for you? No worries! You can still share this offer and follow us on Facebook and/or Instagram!