Play a part in our team’s success by managing our project strategies!
Reporting to the Production Manager, you’ll be in charge of creating the strategic direction of our projects, in collaboration with the artistic direction team and a multidisciplinary group of committed, creative, and innovative people.
Your main responsibilities:
- Lead the strategic committee
- Ensure the overall alignment (strategic and artistic) of deliverables
- Obtain and analyse market research
- Perform project analyses
- Implement the positioning strategy
- Create the launch plan
- Support social acceptability projects
- Create the media plan and editorial line
- Design the web tree structure and the wireframe.
In addition, for certain projects, you might collaborate with the artistic direction team or be in charge of:
- Inventing project names
- Creating logos and graphical language
- Defining the communication strategy
- Producing the graphic standards guidelines.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
- Collaborative leadership
- Strategic vision
- Accuracy, reliability, and ability to analyse and summarize
- Autonomy, organizational skills, and initiative
- Creativity, enthusiasm and team spirit
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
- Perfect bilingualism (FR/ENG)!
- Proficiency with the MS Office environment
- Ability to use graphic design software, especially Adobe Photoshop.
TRAINING / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a strategic management position, ideally in the real estate industry.
- Salary to be discussed based on profile and experience
- Permanent position, full time, 37.5 hours/week
- 3 weeks vacation guaranteed
- Additional holidays
- Complete group insurance plan
- Group RRSP
- Sick days
- Summer schedule: Friday p.m. off
At Graph Synergie, we:
- Are growing rapidly and welcome new employees with open arms
- Work exclusively in B2B
- Are interested in your knowledge, skills, creativity, and values rather than your extensive experience
- Believe in our people and team synergy (see what we did there?)
- Like to work hard and have fun!
- Work from home
- Great work atmosphere
- Safe and friendly environment
- Training and professional development program
- Welcoming offices with free coffee and air conditioning
- Great team spirit and camaraderie- even when we're working remotely on Teams!
Does all of this sound interesting to you? If so, there’s no time like the present to apply! Please include your résumé and a note to show us your motivation and experience.
Ideally, send everything to: [email protected]