Play a part in our team’s success by coordinating our web projects!
Reporting to the Production Manager, you’ll work closely with a multidisciplinary team of committed, creative, and innovative people.
Your day will involve:
- Following the strategic and artistic directions of the web team’s projects
- Coordinating production efforts (internal and external) and prioritizing and assigning tasks
- Maintaining constant communication with the marketing project managers and integration teams
- Coordinating presentations and approval meetings and helping solve problems as needed
- Acting as a project manager on certain web-only projects
- Performing quality assurance tests
- Taking pride in your work!
WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
You must be:
- A team player with good leadership skills
- Organized and able to skillfully manage many projects at once
- Meticulous and rigorous—details are important
- An excellent communicator and perfectly bilingual (EN/FR)!
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office environment and software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), CMS software (WordPress or other), web design and social media, and emerging technologies
- “General” marketing skills (an asset)
TRAINING / EXPERIENCE
- DCS, bachelor’s degree, certificate, or equivalent
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Salary to be discussed based on profile and experience
- Permanent position, full time, 37.5 hours/week
- 3 weeks vacation guaranteed
- Additional holidays
- Complete group insurance plan
- Group RRSP
- Sick days
- Summer schedule: Friday p.m. off
At Graph Synergie, we:
- Are growing rapidly and welcome new employees with open arms
- Work exclusively in B2B
- Are interested in your knowledge, skills, creativity, and values rather than your extensive experience
- Believe in our people and team synergy (see what we did there?)
- Like to work hard and have fun!
- Work from home
- Great work atmosphere
- Safe and friendly environment
- Training and professional development program
- Welcoming offices with free coffee and air conditioning
- Great team spirit and camaraderie- even when we're working remotely on Teams!
Does all of this sound interesting to you? If so, there’s no time like the present to apply! Please include your résumé, a portfolio of your achievements (if any) and a note to show us your motivation and experience.
Ideally, send everything to: [email protected]