Our marketing agency mainly provides B2B services for residential, commercial, and mixed real estate projects. Do you love talking about marketing, commercialization, launches, rollout plans, marketing strategies, branding, and video/3D/web/tech creations, not to mention SEO/SEM, social media, and media placements? So do we!
You’ll even get to work closely with a multidisciplinary team of committed, creative, and innovative people.
Your main daily responsibilities as “Frontend Web Developer”:
- Program the website interface according to the client’s approved mock-ups
- Prepare visuals for integration (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Produce wireframes
- Understand and correct bugs
It would be nice if you were also able to produce wireframes!
WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
- You are organized and rigorous, you like to document your work
- You are autonomous and creative
- You have good stress management and problem solving skills
- You are conscientious and are not afraid to review your work
- You are proud of your work!
- Advance knowledge of WordPress and other popular plugins
- Knowledge of backend development (PHP, MySQL), an asset
- Knowledge of Adobe XD
- Good knowledge of SEO and Web marketing
- You have a DEC, an AEC, or equivalent
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in website development
- You are no longer a “junior”
- And you have an interesting portfolio
- Salary to be discussed based on profile and experience.
- Permanent position, full time, 37.5 hours / week.
- 3 weeks vacation guaranteed.
- Additional holidays.
- Complete group insurance plan.
- Group RRSP.
- Sick days.
- Summer schedule: Friday p.m. off
At Graph Synergie, we:
- Are growing rapidly and welcome new employees with open arms
- Are interested in your knowledge, skills, creativity, and values rather than your extensive experience
- Believe in our people and team synergy (see what we did there?)
- Like to work hard and have fun at the same time!
- Hybrid-remote Work
- Great work atmosphere
- Safe and friendly environment
- Training and professional development program
- Welcoming offices with free coffee and air conditioning
- Monthly transportation allowance
- Great team spirit and camaraderie even when we're working remotely on Teams!
Does all of this sound interesting to you? If so, there’s no time like the present to apply! Please include your résumé and a note to show us your motivation and experience.
Ideally, send everything to: [email protected].