You are passionate about technology and your goal is to optimize the interface for users browsing our clients’ websites while respecting the many requirements and constraints of web browsers? Do you want to develop innovative technological solutions, applications and websites in the real estate field? Come and participate in the success of our team by assuming the position of Frontend developer.
- Have a creative mind and one of your strengths is integrating visual and graphic elements.
- Like to take part in the development of a solution to ensure that a website is responsive.
- Are able to make informed decisions. You will be accountable for decisions and delivery of web projects.
- Have excellent analytical skills and critical judgment.
- You have advanced knowledge of WordPress and several plugins.
- You master the concepts of SEO in order to make websites perform well on search engines as soon as they are launched.
- You have knowledge of backend development (PHP, MySQL).
- You have knowledge of Adobe XD software.
- You have a DEC, an AEC, or equivalent.
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in website development.
- You have an intermediate profile, soon to be senior.
- And you have an interesting portfolio
- Your choice, from your home, from our home or a happy mix between the two.
- Salary to be discussed based on profile and experience.
- Permanent position, full time, 37.5 hours / week.
- 3 weeks vacation guaranteed.
- Additional holidays.
- Complete group insurance plan paid 50% by the employer.
- Group RRSP with employer contribution.
- Sick days.
- Adapted schedule to leave on weekends as early as Friday noon!
At Graph Synergie, we:
- Are growing rapidly and welcome new employees with open arms
- Are interested in your knowledge, skills, creativity, and values rather than your extensive experience
- Believe in our people and team synergy (see what we did there?)
- Like to work hard and have fun at the same time!
- Human and dynamic team.
- Training and development program.
- Welcoming premises in the St-Roch district of Quebec City.
- Monthly transportation allowance for those who travel to the office.
- Monthly happy hours proudly organized by the Club des Grapheux.
- Great team spirit and camaraderie even at a distance with Teams!
- Hybrid-remote Work
- Great work atmosphere
- Safe and friendly environment
- Training and professional development program
- Welcoming offices with free coffee and air conditioning
- Monthly transportation allowance
- Great team spirit and camaraderie even when we're working remotely on Teams!
Does all of this sound interesting to you? If so, there’s no time like the present to apply! Please include your résumé and a note to show us your motivation and experience.
Ideally, send everything to: [email protected].