Our marketing agency mainly provides B2B services for residential, commercial, and mixed real estate projects. Do you love talking about marketing, commercialization, launches, rollout plans, media placements, marketing strategies, SEO/SEM, branding, and video/3D/web/tech creations? So do we!
You’ll even get to work closely with a multidisciplinary team of committed, creative, and innovative people.
Your main daily responsibilities as “Project Manager”:
- Plan, organize, direct, and control activities related to the delivery of each project
- Ensure that budgets, deadlines, and project quality standards are met
- Collaborate with other project managers to plan assignments
- Ensure effective communication between all stakeholders involved in your projects and keep clients up to date on project status, issues, and challenges
- Use your knowledge and experience to anticipate project problems and risks
- Manage change requests
WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
- A positive, organized person who has the drive to make things happen and deliver quality projects
- A team player who performs well in a collaborative environment that values sharing ideas, helping each other, and celebrating each other’s successes
- A multitasker who enjoys working on multiple projects at once while helping improve their team’s processes
- Mastery of Microsoft Office and basic knowledge of Adobe, ideally
- Excellent mastery of English and French—advanced/expert level (written and spoken, in both languages)
- Writing skills (an asset)
- Knowledge of the real estate industry and its needs (an asset)
- Very good knowledge of web marketing (SEM/SEO, Google Ads, Google Analytics, remarketing, etc.) and social media (an asset)
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in project management, communications, marketing, or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in project management, ideally in a B2B setting
- Experience in marketing
- Knowledge of integrated ERP project management software
- Proficiency with graphic design software (an asset)
- Salary to be discussed based on profile and experience.
- Permanent position, full time, 37.5 hours / week.
- 3 weeks vacation guaranteed.
- Additional holidays.
- Complete group insurance plan.
- Group RRSP.
- Sick days.
- Summer schedule: Friday p.m. off
At Graph Synergie, we:
- Are growing rapidly and welcome new employees with open arms
- Are interested in your knowledge, skills, creativity, and values rather than your extensive experience
- Believe in our people and team synergy (see what we did there?)
- Like to work hard and have fun at the same time!
- Work from home
- Great work atmosphere
- Safe and friendly environment
- Training and professional development program
- Welcoming offices with free coffee and air conditioning
- Monthly transportation allowance
- Great team spirit and camaraderie even when we're working remotely on Teams!
Does all of this sound interesting to you? If so, there’s no time like the present to apply! Please include your résumé and a note to show us your motivation and experience.
Ideally, send everything to: [email protected].