Our marketing agency mainly provides B2B services for residential, commercial, and mixed real estate projects. Our technology solutions department is working to revolutionize the field of residential/commercial unit sales/rentals.
You’ll even get to work closely with a multidisciplinary team of committed, creative, and innovative people.
Your main daily responsibilities:
- Perform tasks in the “CMS” developed in React.js + TypeScript
- Carry out tasks in the Backend (the API) developed in .Net Core
- Participate in the reflection on certain needs in collaboration with the software architect.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
- You are autonomous, rigorous and proactive
- You are able to analyze the proposed solution and to challenge it
- You are also able to propose concrete solutions to issues or problems
- You want to be a key player in the project and might become the “lead dev”!
- Advance knowledge of React + Typescript
- Advance knowledge of .Net Core
- Good knowledge of PHP, an asset
- Languages : French (orally and writing), English (writing).
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in development
- You are no longer a “junior”
- And you have an interesting portfolio.
- Salary to be discussed based on profile and experience.
- Permanent position, full time, 37.5 hours / week.
- 3 weeks vacation guaranteed.
- Additional holidays.
- Complete group insurance plan.
- Group RRSP.
- Sick days.
- Summer schedule: Friday p.m. off
At Graph Synergie, we:
- Are growing rapidly and welcome new employees with open arms
- Are interested in your knowledge, skills, creativity, and values rather than your extensive experience
- Believe in our people and team synergy (see what we did there?)
- Like to work hard and have fun at the same time!
- Remote Work (from anywhere but same time zone)
- Great work atmosphere
- Safe and friendly environment
- Training and professional development program
- Welcoming offices with free coffee and air conditioning
- Monthly transportation allowance
- Great team spirit and camaraderie even when we're working remotely on Teams!
Does all of this sound interesting to you? If so, there’s no time like the present to apply! Please include your resume and a note to show us your motivation and experience.
Ideally, send everything to: [email protected].