Graph Synergie, now in its 23rd year of operation and a leader in the field of real estate marketing, leads the way in the use of promotional materials for the communication, marketing and 3D visualization of projects. We specialize in creating the “WOW” factor that brings to life our clients’ projects! In order to round out our dynamic team in the heart of Quebec City, we are looking for that special someone to become our most valuable ‘visual’ resource: a skilled 3D artist.
We seek a highly organized artist, communicative and upbeat, with a passion for the job. Guided by a creative Vice-president and a 3D coordinator, our senior 3D artist will be responsible for taking charge of high-end 3D projects.
His or her main duties will be as follows:
- 3D production (mapping; lighting...);
- Control and creation of settings moods;
- High-end set staging; interior design and outdoor layout;
- Image finishing;
- Photoshop post-processing;
- Animation (desirable but not required);
- Coordination with clients and project management (desirable but not required);
- Technical and photo direction (desirable but not required);
- Global artistic impact;
- Artistic coach and technical reference.
We need a person who is both creative and technically skilled in addition to being organized, Five years minimum of solid experience in this specialty are required.
Special requirements / Software skills
The person we are looking for will be our 3D artist, the creator for environments and special effects. At the same time, project management ability and a concern for budgetary constraints will provide a definite advantage for candidates. He or she must have a proficiency in using software, namely:
- Autodesk 3D Studio Max (senior level);
- Adobe Photoshop (senior level);
- Adobe AfterEffects or Adobe suite (desirable but not required);
- VRay rendering engine;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD or Revit (desirable but not required);
- Knowledge of SketchUp (desirable but not required).
- A real interest in architecture and an ability to read AutoCAD plans.
- Knowledge of the real estate field as well as sales / marketing solutions.
- Animation of objects and characters, or ability to work together on video scenarios (desirable but not required).
Salary to be discussed according to profile and experience. Permanent position, 37.5 hours/week. Career opportunities!
Please forward your CV along with your Porfolio by email to [email protected]. Only candidates considered most relevant to the need will be notified and eventually scheduled for an interview (all applications will be reviewed). Being resident in the Quebec City region and being able to work on site at our Quebec office are imperatives; however, we are open to receiving applications from the Montreal region.
Through the years, we have held events which were just as wacky as they were enjoyable: Rafting, Golf, Karting, Bubble soccer, Tree-to-tree, Paintball, etc. Our Christmas parties are known for being spectacular and not soon forgotten! A ping pong table in the office can easily set off a wild party among our aficionados! Restaurant outings on Fridays and a casual atmosphere!
- Air conditioning
- Group insurance (dental; medical and paramedical; life...)
- Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Warm and welcoming office
- Free coffee
- Floating sick days
- Summer schedule: on Friday work ends at 12:30!
- Program for training and professional development
- Good team spirit and happy camaraderie!