Graph Synergie is in its 24th year of existence; as a real estate marketing agency, we are leaders in promotion tools, marketing communication and visualization of 3D projects. Our specialty is to create “WOW”: we bring our clients’ projects to life! To complement our dynamic team in the heart of Quebec City, we are looking for a 3D artist with Animation / Modeling / Unity 3D profile.
Required profile :
- Strong interest in architecture
- Completed training in 3D Animation or equivalent experience
- Be familiar with the basics of cinema and cameras
- Ability to work according to technical constraints
- Be organized and know how to meet deadlines
- Have good autonomy and be able to make decisions according to quality objectives and budgets.
- Work in collaboration with the project managers, artistic director, editor and various artists to create quality animations to present the projects and support the arguments.
- Animate cameras and all types of objects according to a scenario.
- Use character animation software like “Anima” and integrate them into various 3D scenes.
- Animate from an existing motion capture file.
- Prepare the scenes and start rendering.
- 3D modeling of buildings in context
- Stage editing / Staging
- Intermediate level in 3D production
- Clean up models from “CAD” or other sources
- Minimal integration of modeling
- Prepare and adjust materials and their textures.
- Prepare points of view and adjust the Post Process
Special requirements / Software skills
- 3D Studio Max / 3DS Mac : intermediate / advanced.
- Unity 3D: beginner / intermediate.
- Photoshop or other images editing softwares
- Anima (asset).
- AutoCAD (asset)
- Salary to be discussed according to profile and experience.
- Permanent position, 37.5 hours / week.
- 3 weeks vacation guaranteed.
- Additional public holidays.
- Comprehensive group insurance plan.
- Group RRSP.
- Mobile sick leave.
- Summer timetable: leave Friday pm
Graph Synergie is also: A team of highly motivated specialists, working on exciting and technologically advanced projects. A work environment focused on your well-being, combining professional stimulation, development of your skills, simple daily pleasures, social activities and relaxed atmosphere. Ultra trendy, open concept offices in the heart of Saint-Roch. The possibility of being whoever you want by capitalizing on your qualities, encouraging autonomy and taking initiatives.
Over the years, we have held activities that are as pleasant as they are wacky such as: Rafting, Golf, Karting, Bubble soccer, Tree in a tree, Paintball, Pentathlon, Laser challenge, La Ronde, Epicurean courses, etc. Our Christmas parties are known to be grand and memorable! A PS4 in the office triggers midday frenzied parties! Without forgetting our famous outings to the restaurant on Friday!
- Nice working atmosphere
- Friendly and dynamic environment
- Summer timetable: adapted to have Friday afternoon off!
- Training and development program
- Mobile sick leave
- Warm and welcoming premises
- Free coffee
- Fresh fruit available
- Air conditioning
- Possibility of telecommuting - to be discussed
- Office accessible via several bus lines!
If you recognize yourself in these lines, we look forward to your application! A resumé, a small message to show us your motivation, some examples of your most beautiful achievements (Portfolio) will make us happy. By email ideally to: [email protected]
Don’t you recognize yourself in these lines? Let’s stay good friends! Especially if you share this offer or we are on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GraphSynergie